找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
热搜: 活动 交友 discuz
查看: 442|回复: 6

my idear about the bbs of english

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-6 14:11:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
may I have the answer that the bbs of english is only the ear of the deaf.the people coming here just know picking some rubbish from other place,then pasteing it on here!they don\'t know show their own things!
otherwise,the bbs is a dead,you should hold some party in the weekend or holiday.language is a thing to commnicate and speak ,not a thing just write.
you just know :give me some idears,please!! have you come true it??!you have gotten much ,but nothing is done!
let\'s go!!!
发表于 2005-12-6 14:14:00 | 显示全部楼层
I agree with you completely! You are also the owner of the english yard.If you have good idears, you can make it alive.Please don\'t complain ,just do it.I wish you can give our bbs new blood,and make it alive![em49]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-12-6 14:18:00 | 显示全部楼层
maybe I have complainted too much,but it is a fact that there are dead sometimes.and many of the students have no idear on how to make use of the bbs.meanwhile the action of our bbs are few.I also want to make it better!
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-6 14:20:00 | 显示全部楼层
I think it is  a good way to learn english to debate.we can find some topic,then we dicuss it.as you said ,do it.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-12-10 19:50:00 | 显示全部楼层

Good !

Your opinion about our association is perfect.

Thanks for your suggestion^

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-2 10:53:00 | 显示全部楼层

But sometimes I fear if there are some mistake in my

english sentence. I\'m not quite sure.

In fact,if you give me a english article,I can understand

and even translate it.But when I try to communicate with others in english ,

I always find some mistake.And then I feel ashamed.

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-2 11:11:00 | 显示全部楼层

"the people coming here just know picking some rubbish from other place,then pasteing it on here!"~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`

Mr Sarah , I\'m not agree with you! Mr Xue aslo paste a lot of things from other

place. what is your real intention? Mr xue ,he is mocking on you.you should give him

a punch and send him to hell.

Mr Xue, I think you are the leader here. Give you my respect.Salute by use my left hand!

[em01]
[此贴子已经被作者于2006-1-2 11:20:30编辑过]
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表